Are you looking for help in any of the following ways?
- Critical home repairs
- Brush with kindness
- Financial coaching
- Neighborhood revitalization
- Disaster relief
Contact us for specific information on any of these programs.
Our Home Repair Application is available below.
Please drop off the following in addition to this application:
- Last four consecutive pay stubs.
- Recent benefit statements for Social Security, SSI, public assistance, retirement income, etc.
- Last 12 month payment history of alimony and/or child support received OR separation agreement or divorce decree.
- Last two years signed and filed Federal Income Tax Returns, W-2’s, IRS form 1099-MISC.
- For each non-retired applicant, a written explanation of employment history of less than 2 years or employment gaps in excess of 30 days within the last two years.
- Two most recent bank statements.
- Written explanation of late payments, collections, judgments.
- Verification of identity – Driver’s License and Social Security card or Social Security card and birth certificate.
- School transcript for a full-time student, 18 years of age or older who is a household member.
- Child care expenses for dependents 12 years of age or younger.
- Out of pocket annual medical expenses (for applicants 62 years of age and older, or individuals with a disability).
- Copy of Warranty Deed or other documentation as evidence of ownership of home.
- Most recent property tax statement.
- Homeowner’s insurance, flood coverage.
- Most recent copy of mortgage statement.
- Copies of all bills that you pay every month with a balance: vehicle loan payments, student loans, hospital/clinic bills, credit card payments, etc.